ROSEMARY LIME SHRIMP
INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced 2 tablespoons orange juice 4 garlic cloves, minced 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon grated lime zest 1 tablespoon lime juice ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon pepper 12 fresh rosemary sprigs (at least 6 inches) 1½ pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined Lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs at least 6 inches
- 1½ pounds uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges
- In a large bowl mix the first eight ingredients. For skewers, strip leaves from bottom portion of rosemary sprigs, leaving 1-2 inches of leaves attached at top; reserve 1 tablespoon of the removed leaves. Finely chop reserved leaves, add to parsley mixture. Add shrimp, toss to coat. Refrigerate covered for 1 hour. Thread shrimp onto rosemary stems, discard remaining marinade. Grill covered 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!