BANANA PUDDING TRIFLE
- 2 3.5 ounce packages instant banana pudding mix
- 1 quart cold milk
- 2 bananas chopped
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 12-15 ounce prepared angel food cake, cubed
- ½ 12 ounce box vanilla wafers, crushed
- Whisk pudding mix with milk until smooth. Stir in chopped bananas, set aside. In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form and add vanilla and sugar until peaks form. Make sure not to overwhip or cream will become lumpy and butter-like. Layer half the angel food cake cubes, half the pudding, half the whipped cream and half the crushed vanilla wafers in a trifle bowl. Repeat with the remaining cake, pudding and whipped cream and top with the remaining crushed wafers. Chill until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!