STEAK WITH BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
- 2 steaks of your choice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine wine, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper and parsley, mix well. Put steaks in a Ziploc bag and pour marinade over steaks, refrigerate 6 hours. Remove steaks from bag. Cook steaks as desired (grill, broil, etc.) In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt blue cheese crumbles, constantly stirring. Once melted, add the heavy whipping cream and stir until sauce thickens. Pour blue cheese cream sauce over cooked steaks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!