JALAPENO BEACH BREAD
- 1 14-ounce French baguette
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and diced
- ½ cup diced tomato
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Split the French baguette in half. Spread each half with 3 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder. Spread the blue cheese dressing evenly on each half and add the diced tomato and jalapenos on top. Cover the bread with the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are golden and crisp.